WILCON WIN-A-RIDE IS BACK PROMO
“6 Winners of Toyota Fortuner on Wilcon's Win-A-Ride is Back! Promo”
1. Promo period is from April 1 – June 30, 2018.
2. Every P5,000.00 cash or card purchase in a single receipt entitles customer to a one entry. Only purchases made within the month of April to June are entitled to register.
3. To be eligible to join the promo, customer must fulfill the following criteria :
a. Must be Filipino citizen or permanent resident of the Philippines
b. Must be legal age of 18 years old and above
c. Must not be an employee of Wilcon Depot, Inc., Wilcon’s advertising agency, Wilcon’s suppliers, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the promo and draw.
4. Customer must register their entry through online, just visit website URL: wilcon.com.ph/upload/winarideisbackpromo
5. Registration is one-time only. Customers will be asked to register the following:
a. Complete Name
b. Home address
e. Mobile number
f. E-mail address
6. Registered details can only make one ( 1 ) account. Replication of details will not be honored. For example, email address A is used to register account A. Thus, email address A will no longer be eligible to register account B or any other accounts in the Wilcon Win-A-Ride is Back! Promo website URL: wilcon.com.ph/upload/winarideisbackpromo.
7. Wilcon Depot, Inc. is permitted to receive customer's registration information data. Wilcon Depot, Inc. is granted the right to process, access, use and store personal information supplied by customers to process promo related transactions.
8. After successful registration, customers must input the following details in the entry-submission form:
a. Date of purchase
b. Store where purchase was made
c. Valid Sales Invoice number or Valid POS invoice number during promo period
d. Exact amount of purchase
9. For every successful submission of entry, a notification will pop-up in the raffle website:
“Thank you for joining “Wilcon Win-A-Ride is Back! Promo”. Keep your Official Receipt and/or invoice as proof of purchase. Keep on shopping at any Wilcon branch for more chances of winning.”
10. Customers can enter multiple entries per log-in session.
11. Customers can check accumulated entries in their account within the raffle promo website URL: wilcon.com.ph/upload/winarideisbackpromo.
12. Customer Order (CO) number is not valid to join to the promo, only Sales invoice and POS number are considered.
13. All registration and entries should be done electronically through promo website: wilcon.com.ph/upload/winarideisbackpromo. No manual entries will be accepted.
14. There will be only one draw and the customer may only win once.
15. Winners will be randomly picked via electronic raffle draw on July 13, 2018 (2:00 PM)
16. Cut-off of registration and submission of entries will be on July 5, 2018 (11:59PM).
17. The draw will be held at the Wilcon Depot Main Office located at #90 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Ugong Norte Murphy, Libis, Quezon City
18. During the draw, there will be:
a. Six (6) winners of Toyota Fortuner 4x2 V DSL AT
19. All winning entries will be validated. Below is the checklist for validating winning entries:
a. Original copy of winning Wilcon Official Receipt/Sales Invoice.
b. Wilcon Official Receipt/Sales Invoice has not been tampered or dilapidated.
c. Entry was not submitted twice by same or different account.
d. Entry has not won twice.
e. Customers did not return any of the item in the sales invoice or POS number.
CLAIMING AND NOTIFICATION:
20. Winners will be notified via registered mail, email and via text message. All Luzon winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot Main Office located at 90 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Ugong Norte, Libis, Quezon City. Davao winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot branch in Matina, Davao City. Cebu winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot branch in Talisay City, Cebu. Butuan winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot branch in Butuan. Bacolod – Talisay winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot Bacolod-Talisay. Cagayan de Oro winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot branch Cagayan de Oro. Iloilo winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot Iloilo branch. Tacloban winners can claim their prize at Wilcon Depot Tacloban branch.
21. To claim the prizes, winners must present the following documents:
a. Original copy of winning Wilcon Official Receipt/Sales Invoice.
b. Registered mail notifying them of their winning
c. Two (2) government issued IDs
d. Proof of citizenship (Passport, Birth Certificate or Voter’s ID)
22. In any case the winner will send a representative to claim his/her prize, the following documents should be submitted, in addition to the documents being required from the winner:
a. Special power of attorney
e. Representative’s two (2) government issued IDs
23. All documents provided by the winner will be verified by Wilcon Depot, Inc.
24. Prizes should be claimed within 60 days from receipt of registered mail. Otherwise, it shall be forfeited in favor of Wilcon Depot, Inc. with prior DTI approval.
25. Prizes worth in excess PhP10,000.00 and above are subject to 20% tax to be shouldered by the winners.
26. Registration and other related expenses relative to receiving the prizes shall be shouldered by the winner.
27. Prizes are not convertible to cash.
28. By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by the official rules and regulations and decisions of Wilcon Depot, Inc. Participating in this promo also constitutes permission of the winners to participate in any advertising purpose or activity in line with the promotion.
29. By accepting the prizes, winners agree to hold Wilcon Depot, Inc. and its employees free and harmless from any loss, injury, or damage caused by or arising from their participation in the program or caused by or arising from their acceptance and/or use of the prizes.
30. Acceptance of the prizes constitutes permission to use the winner's name and photograph for advertising purposes without further notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
31. By virtue of an entry to the Wilcon Win-A-Ride is Back! promo, the eligible participants signify their absolute and unconditional acceptance and agreement to all the Terms & Conditions stipulated therein.
32. Wilcon Depot, Inc. reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry. Wilcon Depot, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify registered customers who are suspected of abuse of online promo system or found to be in breach or violation of rules, terms and conditions of this contest.
33. The promo organizer’s decision with regard to the promo mechanics, with concurrence of DTI, is final.
34. Full mechanics, which include details about how to join, claiming of prizes and raffle date will be posted in Wilcon Website and Facebook page.
35. Promo is valid at all Wilcon Depot and Wilcon Home Essential branches:
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4041 Series of 2018
36. The system works with the use of browsers, apache like xampp for the local host and the main server for online use. The system is fast and accurate in data processing. It can accommodate large amount of data that can transmit in the server easily. A system verification will be conducted by a DTI representative
37. Systematized coding was used for the raffle draw. Assurance for a fair draw is our goal. The electronic raffle draw will be done under the supervision of a DTI Representative.
38. Wilcon Depot, Inc. secures that all data collected from promo participants' registered user accounts will be taken with an extensive amount of confidentiality and properly stored in a well-maintained database regularly managed by our system expert. The company also assures that only authorized Wilcon employees will have access on these information.
39. A random electronic raffle draw will be conducted to ensure fairness in determination of winners.
40. Wilcon Win-A-Ride is Back Promo can be accessed throughwww.wilcon.com.ph/upload/winarideisbackpromo. The system used MYSQL database for storing data of participants such as: complete name, complete home address, birthday, gender, e-mail, contact number and password. The system can handle up to 256 TB database size, that means it can handle up to 4.2 billion participants.
41. Ms. Aira Betina Fuentes (web designer) of Wilcon Marketing Department is responsible and liable for the system.